Reality is revealed through what has been termed divine Science.
The advancement of divine Science is bursting with opportunity. Sometimes, it feels as though there isn’t enough time to accomplish the ideas that come to mind. But I’ve learned to appreciate every working moment. Each moment is full of discovery, challenge, and the great reminder that divine Science is advancing itself. Reality can’t be adequately expressed in any one form or human accomplishment. Otherwise:
- To believe the incarnation of the inexhaustible reality of Life has been manifest in just one human life leads to an immature type of idolatry.
- To believe the personification of the unlimited reality of God has been manifest in just one person leads to a immature type of reverence.
- To believe the embodiment of the boundless reality of Mind has been manifest in just one brain leads to an undeveloped type of idolatry.
- To believe the representation of the infinite reality of Spirit has been manifest in just one human lifestyle leads to an immature form of obsession.
- To believe the incarnation of the inexhaustible reality of Truth has been manifest in just one book leads to an immature type of devotion.
We all have a purpose in life. Our purpose isn’t to fulfill reality, but to be fulfilled by reality. Enjoy each moment of that purpose.