Four ways Christian Scientists self-sabotage their spiritual growth and run people off.
- By regurgitating the words, “If you read Science and Health, you will be healed.”
- When, after listening to a sincere story about someone else’s healing, you say, “That’s not Christian Science.”
- By using out-dated language and outgrown knowledge as a means of explaining Christian Science.
- By assuming that reading a Bible Lesson or going to church will guarantee healing and peace.
Four ways Christian Scientists confirm spiritual growth and come across to other people as inviting.
- By reading texts on different religions and being able to find similar principles.
- By engaging readers who read modern editions of the Bible.
- By educating yourself in the arts of language and knowledge.
- By making your own courageous decisions, and acting on them.